7 Common Lies Men Tell
Today’s is now discussing 7 Common Lies Men Tell. This was taken from a sample of anonymous men from various areas of the world. I have no input aside from personal experience with men telling me these lies. Also, random side notes: I believe men were slightly more open about their lies.
- My sexuality: Apparently these men lie about being gay or bi.
- Stealing panties: Thank god, I have never encountered this because I would be quite mad about someone stealing my expensive underwear. This particular man was very honest saying he lies about stealing panties.
- Liking girls his age: These particular men lie to their friends saying they like women their age but in reality, they like much younger girls. I don’t have an issue with dating older but I think you have to take into consideration how old the girl/guy is. I have dated as much as a 9 year age difference.
- Being happy with their significant other: A good group of men informed me that they pretend to be happy with their wives. They said often they were miserable. All I can say is I felt bad for them.
- Masturbation: I chose not to ask more on this. I think we all know where this one was going…
- How many women they’ve been with: I honestly think this one is so stupid to lie about. I am thankful that all the men I have dated have been what I believe was honest about that. They generally lower the number.
- That I’m okay: This seems to be a common theme among men and women. I believe men shouldn’t hold in their emotions so much.
If you want, you can follow me on Snapchat: @caralynn97 and at Askfm: @cara_lynn97. I answer a lot of questions on there so feel free to ask as well. Also, please be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Facebook. If you would like, you can share this on your social media accounts! Did you see my last post?