6 Christ-like Attitudes That Can Transform Your Holiday Season
Holidaze: “The blurry feelings of confusion, frustration, and excitement that people experience during the days leading up to Thanksgiving and through Christmas night.”
An Attitude of Contentment.
Materialism’s Negative Impact:
- It Distorts my thinking. (1 Timothy 6:9-10)
- It Stimulates my pride. (Deuteronomy 8:11-17)
- It Consumes my attention. (Philippians 3:19)
3 Principles of Contentment:
- Contentment must be Learned. (Philippians 4:11)
- Confidence in God’s Power. (Philippians 4:13)
- Confidence in God’s Provisions. (Philippians 4: 19)
- Confidence in God’s Providence.
2. Contentment begins where I am, not where I want to be. (Philippians 4:12)
- I am to be content with my Income. (Luke 3:14)
- I am to be content in my Struggles. (2 Corinthians 12:10)
- I am to be content in my Lifestyle. (1 Timothy 6:8)
- I am to be content with Possessions. (Hebrews 13:5)
3. Contentment is cultivated through a Generous Spirit. (Philippian 4:14-18)
As always if you don’t like stuff like this don’t read it. If it helps you, I am happy that it did! Thanks for reading The Holidaze Part One.
If you want, you can follow me on Snapchat: @caralynn97 and at Askfm: @cara_lynn97. I answer a lot of questions on there so feel free to ask as well. Also, please be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Facebook. If you would like, you can share this on your social media accounts!