Living in Grace 9/10/2017
The Apostle Pauls shows us in Romans 12 how the mercies of God (grace) in our lives impact every relationship around us. It begins with our relationship with God. How should a believer response to God for his amazing grace? This we will look at Romans 12:1-2. Here I find three ways we should response because of his grace.
Romans 12: 1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
What Perseverance Does Not Mean:
- Becuase of God’s grace, I present my Body to God.
- This is a living sacrifice.
- This is a lasting sacrifice.
2. Becuase of God’s grace, I present my mind to God.
- The world desires to conform my mind to its pattern.
Stop allowing the world around you to squeeze you into its own mold.
- The word desires to transform my mind to its powers.
Keep on allowing yourselves to be transformed in a way that reshapes your old thinking.
3. Becuase God’s grace, I present my Will to God.
- I can discern the will of God.
- I can do the will of God.
Anyways, that’s all there is to it. Thanks for reading. I hope you gained some sense of enlightenment from me sharing this! If you want, you can follow me on Snapchat: @caralynn97. Also, please be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Facebook. If you would like, you can share this on your social media accounts! Did you see my last post?